Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any radiographs, if applicable.
- A current list of medications you are taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary documentation, this will and allow us to assist you process your claims.
- A signed copy of our Financial Policy
- A signed copy of our HIPAA consent form
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist has taken radiographs, you may request that they forward them to our office via mail, e-mail, or you can pick them up and bring them with you to your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they will be taken at our office.